Monday, May 6, 2013

A New Beginning


A New Beginning

Seem like a long time, and probably is. I have been gone for some time a couple of months, even though months have felt like most of a year. Somehow the giant experience that I have gone through has made it feel that way. The experience… here on the blog at least I will only refer to as a small trip I once took. I was a trip of learning and experiencing that I will not soon forget. It has shown me what is pushing the edge of music, and changing the scene as we know it. You would think if anybody asked. How the music industry is doing? The most common big label response, is that internet is killed the market, and ruined music as we once knew it. This answer could not be further from the truth, in the real world there is a whole new breed of musicians that are pushing the envelope with live performances, venues big, small and some underground.  This has changed the studio sound of so many before, to an almost irreproducible sound that is the selling point to draw fans out and into the music.
On that note as I have returned home to draw on the new inspiration I have found, started working on it as soon as I got home last night. What follows is my own flavor of what I have listened to and the skills I have learned, during my little trip to the real world. All of it produced from start to finish made in an evening, with Ableton live. You will find some screens to show a little of what I am doing. Work always can be done but I felt it best after so much time to give you a dose of what I will be working on.
Another Audio log: Project1542-Undiscovered (and original mix)


 


No comments: